Fireproofing can be done in two ways, depending on the type of building and its components:

  • In buildings with polyurethane insulation, we use either a cement-based product or intumescent paint (DC315).
  • In the case of steel structures, particularly commercial buildings, we apply a cementitious product that increases the stability of steel, allowing it to sustain the effect of high temperatures for an hour longer before it buckles under the heat of a fire.

Financial Assistance for Home Renovations

If you own or co-own a home, you may be entitled to a RénoVert Tax Credit to insulate your roof, exterior walls, foundation and exposed floors.

Financial assistance is also available under the Quebec Ministry of energy and natural resources’ Rénoclimat program for residential and commercial renovation intended to reduce your long-term energy consumption.